As PTI comes onto two years, I felt like making this post on account of seeing multiple people supporting PML-N for having an allegedly better economy for Pakistan, particularly with allegations present that PTI has done nothing for the economy. So here's a short list of some major achievements done by PTI in contrast to PML-N.
- Stopping Pakistan from defaulting: The move to devalue the rupee was one done despite knowing the backlash that would be faced. Under Nawaz Sharif the rupee was artificially overvalued through loans and forex reserves, this meant Pakistan had no sustainable way for repaying those massive loans. Imran Khan on the other hand had to approach the IMF due to these overlaying maturing debts, lack of growth in exports under PMLN, decline in Foreign Direct Investment and an ever higher import bill. This was done at the cost of letting the rupee massively devalue against the dollar, however paved the path for economic stability as noted by the IMF.
- Renewed focus on taxation: Easily the most controversial facet of the economic policy by PTI, but one that has shown merit and results. Overall, there has been a 40% increase in returns filers and a 17% revenue increase. This coupled with a massive austerity scheme, meant that the government has started an incline towards increasing it's revenues. While this hasn't been met with open arms, it presents a solution to the everpresent crisis that the Pakistan government has faced, in it's inability to increase it's revenues. Not only that, but the general taxation system was streamlined, making it easier for individuals to file taxes. Introductions of new apps and consolidating activities for the FBR were among the efforts as well. Moreover, businesses that were entitled to tax refunds are finally being granted them, under PMLN they were held onto so as to inflate collection numbers, however under PTI that has changed and it's not inflated. It is worth noting, that because of the covid-19 pandemic, the effect of the austerity schemes and feasibility have seriously dampened, and it's created a bigger problem for increasing revenue collection.
- The account deficit: Arguably one of the biggest examples of progress has been in the reduction of the account deficit. Under PML-N the account deficit had carried forward, and increased to nearly $5 billion, but shrunk massively once PTI came into power. A total decrease of nearly 78% from the previous fiscal year. The lowest recorded from the previous 5 years. Even when looked at from the perspective of the account deficit in percentage of GDP; the general trend has been improving under PTI. Under PMLN the total account deficit as a % of GDP had grown to -5.4%, however under PTI it has shrunk to -1.1% of GDP in FY2020 and was -3.4% in 2019.
- It is worth noting, that some may criticise the overall decrease in the account deficit to be a result of the decrease in imports, and the increase in worker remittances, however this was indeed a result of the overall economic impact from the covid-19 pandemic. And that general trends support the notion of exports increasing and the account deficit decreasing in the second quarter of 2019.
- Revitalisation of exports & balance of trade: The shift in policies towards increasing exports has been among the most vital, the growing negative balance of trade under PML-N finally stabilised under PTI. Although the recent spikes can be attributed to the global drop in imports because of covid-19, and the overall curtailing of imported goods. The export rates in Pakistan have shown a massive growth as well; going from negative growth to spontaneous positive growth. Nearly doubling in total export value, going from -5% growth in 2015 to +10% growth in 2019. Which are massive, and much-needed improvements. World bank data shows the rapid decline of Pakistani exports which occurred, as a % of GDP, which went from 13% in 2013 when PML-N came into power, to 8% in 2017 — a near 40% decrease in total exports from 2013-2017. To which we now once again notice the growth where the exports as % of GDP have increased to 10% in 2019 from 8% in 2017; recording an overall positive growth of 10%. These things all in all prove the export based benefits PTI has managed to bring in it's tenure, which sadly have seen a halt due to the effects of covid-19, yet the situation remains hopeful in the recovery. Especially given Pakistan is recording a trade surplus with Italy and other such examples.
- Ease of Business: One thing that cannot be sidelined is the massive improval in the ease of business. While under PMLN, Pakistan massively decreased in it's EoB Iease of business) ranking, going from 110 to 136 to so on. Once Imran Khan came into power, Pakistan climbed the Ease of Business ranking, with a massive improvement of upto 28 spots. A huge increase over PMLN, where it had fallen by a total of 36 positions. For perspective. Currently Pakistan stands at 108th, as a result of easing tax collection, reducing corporate tax, introducing online one-stop shops which made the process of starting businesses considerably easier, and the overall ease in paying taxes through online processes.
- Tourism: The reforms and measures taken to facilitate tourism in Pakistan were evidently among the most successful — Pakistan went from being sidelined to being amongst the worlds top destinations to visit. There were multiple reasons for this, the removal of the mandatory NOC, the initiative for online visas for upto 175 countries alongside visa-on-arrival for 50 countries were among the facilitating measures taken for tourism.
- Foreign Direct Investment: What can be appreciated is the general reception of Pakistan's economic outlook, where FDI climbed by upto 137% within this fiscal year, gathering upto nearly $2.1 billion. Yet, once again — the pandemic will undoubtedly cause most countries to rethink their economic policies for now, and the overall FDI might see a downward trend with regards to global decrease in FDI. Despite, the increases in FDI are welcomed, especially considering total foreign investment rose 380 percent to $2.375 billion in July-March FY2020. Yet the sustainability of this remains to be seen.
- Dealing with covid: Despite all odds, Pakistan has somehow managed to deal well with the pandemic. Coming out relatively alright, in perspective of countries such as India, Mexico, Italy, Brazil etc. The factor that plays out, is that despite being incredibly vulnerable, the country managed to pull through and has markedly reduced the impact of the virus. With regards to the economy, taking a bold risk of abating a complete lockdown, whilst met with criticism was once again a factor that showed competency. Keeping in mind that 51 million Pakistanis lived below the poverty line, and the adverse effect it would have on the economy. Pakistan managed to come through the economic contraction with only a -0.38% growth. Although the full effects are still not abated or understood, what's commendable is the fact that Pakistan under PTI has kept itself from an even worse situation. Whilst managing to keep covid under relative control. Especially given increases in exports despite the pandemic in countries such as Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and Italy.
This is by no means a highly comprehensive list, just my opinion on some of the bigger achievements; saving the economy from defaulting, adopting tax reforms, tourism reforms, export reforms among them whilst managing covid and economic stability with relative success.
There are of course a multitude of other factors, successfully avoiding a blacklist from the FATF, macroeconomic reforms, attempts to strengthen the working class; ehsaas programs, Naya Pakistan housing schemes alongside other relief efforts. These are measures in accordance with curtailing the effect of increasing taxation and attempts to abate the economic slowdown that came as a result of forcing an increase in government revenue. Alongside the focus on multiple new hydroelectric dams, industrial cities, reduction of the PM office staff from 552 to 298, 10 billion tree project and an overall renewed interest in renewable energy and green Pakistan. The list is comprehensive.
Pakistan remains on a rocky path, it is not out of the woods yet. Covid-19 has seriously hampered the overall projections, and caused a worldwide economic contraction. Not only that, but there are criticisms that can be attributed to the government as well, as they are not without fault. However, the overall achievements of the government with regards to the economy do present hope for the long-term fiscal policy and development of Pakistan.
- Fragile five to Fastest growing economy - India
- 11th largest to the 5th largest economy - India
- Share of world GDP from 2.43% in 2014 to 3.08% in 2018
- Average GDP 7.3% against 6.7% in previous regime
- Forex reserves from 300 bn USD in 2014 to 420 bn USD in 2018
- Doubling of FDI inflow from 36 bn USD in 2014 to 66 billion USD in 2018
- Inflation less than 2.3 % (Nov 18) against 10.1% in 2014
- Growth of sensex from 24,121.74 in 2014 to 36,395.03 on 12 Feb 19 (50.88%)
- Fiscal deficit under control
- Per capita income increased by 45% from Rs 86,647 in 2014 to Rs 1,25,397
- IT exemption from 2 lakh in 2014 to 5 lakh (effectively 9.85 lakh with home loan)
- Restaurant bills tax reduced from 18% in 2014 to 5%
- Transaction charges through card down from 1% to 0%, domestic money transfer fee down from Rs 5 in 2014 to zero
- Financial inclusion (32 crore bank accounts with 260 billion worth deposits). Almost 100% coverage from earlier 50%
- DBT (savings of 83000 crores @ 15000 crore annually), No of govt schemes DBT applied to increased from 34 in 2014 to 433, 2.7 lakh fake mid-day meal students, 3.3 crore fake LPG connections, 87 lakh fake MNREGA job cards, 3 crore fake ration cards eliminated
- Zero IT for businesses with turnover upto 60 lakhs
- GST exemplifying cooperative federalism, rates of 83 items down from pre-GST rates, out of 1211 items only 35 items in above 18% slab, 39% reduction of cost of basic household items. Average 1 lk crore monthly revenue through GST collection. Exempted for business upto 40 lk
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, constitution of NCLT, 3 lakh crores of NPAs recovered, 66 cases resolved, 260 cases liquidated, resolution of stressed assets, 2100 companies pay back 83000 crore to banks settling their pending loan repayments
- 75 billion $ or Yen to Rupee exchange agreement with Japan
- 1 lakh shell companies deregistered, FCRA licenses of 4800 NGOs cancelled
- Fugitive Economic Offenders Bill, properties of economic fugitives seized and auctioned
- 1.9 lakh km of rural roads. Rural road connectivity at 91% from 55%
- 36 new airports, from 65 in 7 decades to 106, all states now in air connectivity map
- Effective international diplomacy following 59 visits to nations, 38 single, 10 double, 3 triple and 2 quadruple visits by PM.(Seen during Airstrikes,No Country opposed India)
- Benami Act for action against Money Laundering
- Rural sanitation coverage 95 % up from 39% (8.8 crore toilets)
- Solar energy capacity increased 8 fold from 2.63 GW to 22 GW, 19. 8.5 GW of biogas grid installed.
- Ganga waterway transportation, usage by shipping giant Maersk, cost of transportation reduced from 10/ton (road) / Rs 6/ton (rail) to Re 1/ton
- More than 2.4 crore households lit up, rural electricity coverage to households up from 70 to 95%, only 19836 homes remain (in Chhatisgarh) out of 2,48,09,235
- Electricity accessibility rank jump from 99 in 2014 to 26 in 2019
- 7 crore new gas connections to 3.5 crore households u/69000 conections per day, coverage 90% from 55%, 82% return for refill, 42% beneficiaries Dalits
- 14.4 crore mudra loans worth Rs 7 lakh crore disbursed
- 18000 remote villages connected with electricity
- 2.92 lakh km of optical fibre laid, 0.02% to 50% gram Panchayat connectivity
- Swachh bharat mission has saved, according to WHO, 3 lakh lives and will save 1.5 lakh lives per year.
- IT filers increase from 3.79 crore to 6.08 crore, enterprises registered for indirect tax up from 64 lk to 118 lakh
- Entry of India in global regimes Missile Technology Control regime (MTCR), WA (Wassenaar Arrangement) and Australia Group
- 17 crore soil health cards
- 1.5 crore houses built, 91.37 crore in rural areas and 13.5 lakh in urban areas against 25 lakh houses built between 2010-2014. House for all target year is 2022.
- 1,78,346 houses built in NE over existing 2875 houses built till 2014
- Home loan interest rate down from 10.3 % in 2014 to 8.4% in 2018, annual savings of Rs 47,160 for 30 lakhs over 30 years, no GST on affordable housing, 5% on remaining
- Trading agreement in rupee with Iran and UAE
- Common service centres up from 84k to 3 Lakh
- OROP implemented after 43 years, 35000 crores disbursed to 8 crore veterans
- India's vaccination programme Indradhanush amongst 12 best practices of world
- 5035 Jan Aushadhi and - 1054 medicines under price control (60-90% discounts).
- More than 150 Amrit stores, reduction of cost of cromium cobalt Knee implant from 1.58-2.5 lakh to 54,720 and high flex implant from Rs181728 to 56490 (69%), 85% reduction in cardiac stent price to Rs 28000
- 87% reduction in 400 cancer drugs
- Rate of Interest on higher education loans dropped from 14.75 in 2013 to 10.88% in 2019, savings of 1.18 lakh on 10 lakh loan over tenure of 60 months, Rs 2000 savings on EMI
- Data revolution: Cost of 1 GB $0.26 in India against $12.37 in US, $6.66 in UK and $75.2 in Zimbabwe. Unlimited mobile+ 45 Gb data = Rs 150 against Rs 1000 in 2013; annual savings of 10,200
- Katra rail line work completed after 16 years
- Dhola Sadiya bridge work completed after 16 years
- Sardar Sarovar Dam work completed after 15 years
- Aadhaar act
- Pakyong airport completed after 10 years
- Chennai Nashri Tunnel after 10 years
- Assam NRC after 40 years
- National War Memorial after 50 years
- NE cpas after 60 years
- Kollam bypass after 43 years
- Indo-Bangladesh enclaves after 42 years
- Bansagar canal project after 40 years
- Bogibeel bridge after 23 years
- Western peri expressway after 15 years
- Kota Chambal bridge after 11 years
- Maibang-Lumding Stretch completed
- Delhi Meerut Expressway completed
- Ganga Expressway project (world's longest) underway
- Metros in Ahmedabad, Nagpur, Jaipur, Lucknow, Washermenpet
- All umanned level crossings eliminated
- Ayushman Bharat: annual 5 lakh health care to every family, 15.05 lakh hospital admissions for secondary/ tertiary treatment, 2.4 crore e-cards generated as on 10 Mar 19 in 170 days. Target 50 crore people.
- 59minutes loan portal: 92,000 loan applications of MSME amounting to 30,000 crores approved, 6000 crores sanctioned till Nov 18
- 87% of farming house (owning land of 2 hctrs) or 12 cr ppl to get kisaan sammaan nidhi of Rs 6000 pr year. Rs 5215 cr transferred directly to 2.6 crore farmers in 37 days (for households with holding less than 0.01 hectares incm per month so far was Rs 8136 agnst exp of 6594
- 1.5 million electric rickshaws
- Procurement of 36 Rafale on Government to Government Basis avoiding middlemen
- 05 billion$ S 400 Triumf air defence missile system deal with Russia
- 145 M777 howitzer deal
- 22 Apache AH 64E multi-role combat helos
- 200 KA-226T helicopters
- 56 EADS CASA C-295 transport aircraft
- 15 CH 47 Chinook tactical transport helicopters
- 2.3 lakh Bullet proof jackets
- 1.6 lakh Bullet-proof helmets
- 777 mn USD Barak 8 LRSAM contract
- 5 bn USD S-400 air defence systems
- 10 Heron TP armed drones
- 4 additional P8I MR aircraft
- 40 units of Laser sensor border fence installed
- 72,400 Sig Sauer Assault rifles
- 100 self-propelled K9 Vajra howitzers
- 700000 AK-103 Kalashnikov assault rifles indigenous facility
- Surgical strikes in Myanmar, across LoC and in Pakistan. Only Country to bomb a Nuclear Powered Country
- 240 million visitors at Kumbh Mela 2019, cost 4236 crores @ Rs 177 per tourist, revenue 1.2 Lakh crores
- 833 teraflop supercomputer Param Shivay by IIT BHU at Rs 32.5 crores
- Divisional status to Ladakh
- 470 bed ESIC hospital in Ennore
- 100 bed ESIC hospital in Tiruppur
- Namami Gange - Ganga is 30% cleaner, 83 out of 97 ganga towns and 4456 villages achieved ODF status, 08 out of 16 drains emptying 16 crore l sewage into Ganga tapped. Target date Mar 2020
- 5,45,122 ODF villages, 598 ODF districts, 27 ODF states/ villages
- RERA implementation
- Udaan scheme - flight cost down from Rs 5000/1000 km in 2013 to 3400/1000 km in 2018, 34 airports operationalised, small towns connected, all states on aerial
- Preventive conservation of 39275570 folios, curative conservation of 3656863 filios, digitisation of 2.83 lakh manuscripts consisting of 2.93 crore pages
- India is now world's largest 2-wheeler manufacturer, 2nd largest smartphone manufacturer (94% of mobiles sold now made in India), 4th largest automaker, 2nd largest steel producer
- 5100 m Mandvi Bridge in Goa in 3.5 years
- Ease of doing Business ranking jump from 134 in 2014 to 77 in 2019
- Therubali - Singapur Bridge No 588
- Restoration of Asurgarh Fort, Kalahandi
- GeM portal with 731431 product categories, 180,862 registered sellers and 32114 govt buyers
- 10% EWS reservation
- 40% of ongoing 700 NH projects completed, adding 40,039 km between 2014-18 against 91,287 km between 1947-2014
- Highway construction rate jumped from 12 km/day in 2014 to 27 km/day in 2019
- 101 terrorists and 11 offenders extradited
- 90,000 ex-partite Indians evacuated
- Chabahar port, Sittwe port and Duqm port
- Military installation in Seychelles
- International logistics agreements with US, France and Singapore
- Work underway on 25 MLD ZLD Common Effluent Treatment Plant at Gujarat Eco Textile Park and will save 25 million litres of water per day
- Beautification of 65 railway stations, all stations fitted with LED lights, wi-fi, multi-brand food centres, kiosks, executive lounges, lifts (445 from 97 in 2014), escalators (603 from 199 in 2014), travellators and ramps
- Record number of foot over bridges built
- 871 new train services
- 180 new rail lines
- Dedicated railway freight corridor - 2 sections completed
- 100% electrification of railways underway, first solar powered railway station (Guwahati). First solar powered train (world's second), savings of Rs 40 Lakhs and 90,000 ltrs diesel per year
- Make in India semi-high-speed trains - Tejas, Gatiman and Vande Bharat
- Humsafar and Antodaya trains, Deen Dayalu and Anubhuti coaches, UDAY double decker, glass dome Vistadome coaches
- Project Swarn and Project Utkrisht to upgrade Rajdhani/Shatabdi and Mail/Express respectively
- Largest coach production in world at ICF, Chennai
- No more human extreta on railway tracks. Installation of 1.37 lakh out of 2.5 lakh completed in Jun 18.
- 400 wi-fi railway stations (Aug 18)
- 80% reduction in rail accidents
- 10 high speed rail corridors underway, target date 2025-26
- Export of world class customised coaches from MCF, Rae Bareli
- LIC and Air India register profit
- 2300 km rail tracks constructed, speed jumped from 4.1 km/day in 2014 to 6.53 km/day in 2018
- Neem coating of urea
- Gokul mission - record 160 million ton milk production
- Online availability of CBSE and NCERT books
- 10 crore LED bulbs distributed, 5000 crore savings
- Investment in urban infrastructure jumped from 157703 crores to 795500 crores
- Statue of Unity to commemorate Iron Man of India
- Rs 2509 crore sales in Khadi
- 482.36 million digital transactions worth Rs 74,978 crores in Oct 2018 against 0.3 million transactions worth Rs 90 crores in Nov 2016
- 30% increase in ATMs, 208% increase of PoS machines from 10.81 lakh in May 14 to 33.32 lakh in Aug 18, 111% increase in credit cards from 1.94 crore in May 14 to 4.10 crore in Aug 18, 144% increase in debit cards from 40.17 crore to 98.02 crore
- Ease of Doing Business Index 142 (2014) to 100 (2018)
- Ease of getting electricity index 99 (2014) to 26 (2018)
- UN's e-govt index 118 (2014) to 97(2018)
- Globalisation index 112 to 107 (2018)
- Innovation index 76 to 60 (2018)
- Competitiveness index 71 to 39
- Logistics performance index 54 to 35
- Global peace index 141 to 137
- DBR ranking 100 to 77
- India ranks 3rd in global start up ecosystem
- 06 crore jobs in MSME sector based on CII data
- 448 million formal jobs based on EPFO, NPS and PPF data
- 10 crore jobs in entrepreneurship via mudra and other schemes
- 80% increase in tax payers, 51.3 % increase in gross tax revenue
- Black Money report card - Voluntary income declaration scheme (Rs 65250 crore), IT search and survey operations (35,460 crore), Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana(5000 crore), Benami transactions Act (4300 crore), Black Money and Imposition of Tax Act (4100 crore)
160 Rs 6000 financial assiatence for pregnant women
161/1 . Sagarmala: port capacity increase from 8 to 14.7 lakh ton, cargo up from 89 to 116 MMT 8 new national waterways including ganga waterway NW-1 and Brahmaputra waterway NW-2.
161/2. domestic cruise service between Mumbai and Goa, ro-ro services on Ghoga-Dahej reducing travel distance from 294 to 31 km
161/3. New international cruise terminals at Chennai and Goa, railway line between Haridaspur and Paradip underway, LNG import terminal at Kamarajar port, Oil berth ai Jawahar Dweep,Coal berth at Mangalore port
161/4 . deep draft Iron ore berth at Paradip berth, JNPT SEZ, Kandla and Paradip smart industrial port city, largest dry dock and international ship repair facility at CSL, modernisation of 17 fishing harbours
- 800 km Delhi-Mumbai Expressway underway
- Replacement of bio-toilets with upgraded vacuum bio toilets in trains underway. Order for 500 placed on experimental basis.
- No terror strikes in hinterland
- 103 new KVs
- 62 new Navodaya Vidyalayas
- 6 new IITs against 16 in previous 57 years
- 6 new IIMs against 13 in previous 57 years
- 7 IIITs against 7 in previous 57 years
- 02 new IISER
- 12 new AIIMS against 7 in previous 57 years.
- 141 new universities against 30 in previous 57 years
- 01 new NIT
- Life Insurances @ Rs 12 annual and @ Rs 12 monthly premiums
- Atal Pension Yojana
- Pension to 42 crore people of unorganised sector
- Ambedkar memorial
- BHIM application for digital payments
- Khelo India Initiative for tracking of athletes' development, Rs 5 lk per annum scholarship for 1000 budding athletes per year for eight years each; monthly Rs 50000 out-of -pocket exptr, 2000 PETs, salary cap of coaches doubled from Rs 1-2 lk per month, target 15 yrs
- Special Task Force for Olympics
- RERA Act
- Bullet train maiden project
182/1. Rs 6.92 lakh crore Bharatmala project, 44 economic corridors with 9000 km road, 2000 km port connectivity, 9000km roads to connect district HQs with NH,
182/2. 2000 km road with Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh and Myanmar, opening up of 185 choke points, road development to char dham, 12 greenfield expressways spanning 1900 km
- 36 murtis retrieved and brought back to India in 2014-2019 under India Pride Project against 02 between 2000-2013, 02 in 90s, 03 in 80s, 01 in 70s and nil in 50s and 60s
- Unemployment rate 3.8% against 13.8 % in 2013
- India is a less-cash society now
- Develpment of Trincomalee and Columbo port while checkmating China's Hambantota by taking operations of near by (15 km away) Mattala Rajapaksha International Airport
- Plugging the 'double taxation avoidance' black money loophole through a new tax agreement with Mauritius
- Deal with Switzerland for automatic tax data sharing from 01 Jan 2019
189/1 Varanasi - Varanasi ring road phase 1 completed, phase 2 underway, inland waterways terminal, Babatpur airport highway, 140 MLD Dinaput STP, facelift to railway station, big cow shelter for stray cattle, BPO centre, piped gas project, Varanasi-Balia rail project,
189/2. Vande Bharat Express, Kashi Vishwanath temple - Ganga Ghat corridor project, renovation of all bathings ghats, LED illuminations of ghats and major roads, underground electricity cabling,
189/3. new sewage plants, 02 cancer treatment facilities, 65th to 29th rank in swachhata sarvekshan (2016), 90% ODF district.
- Creation of 100 Smart cities, 100 crore per year per city for 05 years, 500 acres for retrofitting, 50 acres for redevelopment, 250 acres for green field projects, 10% of energy from renewable resources, 80% of green building construction, special purpose vehicles.
191/1 Development of 500 AMRUT cities underway, urbanization project of rejuvenation and transformation which includes beach front development, prevention of beach erosion, improvement of water supply, replacement of pipelines,
191/2. New sewerage connections, greenery and open spaces, digital and smart facilities, e-governance, LED streetlights, public transport, storm water drainage projects in a phased manner, Target date 2022
- Increase in Child Sex Ratio (CSR) in 104 BBBP (Beti Bachao Beti Padhao) districts, anti-natal care registration in 119 districts and institutional deliveries in 146 out of total 640 districts as in Mar 18. CSR of Haryana increased from 871 to 914.
- International Yoga Day
- Aspirational Districts Programme: 115 'backward' districts placed under 'prabharis' and for competitive development on the basis of 49 performance indicators, target year 2022.
195/1. Make in India: 16.4 lakh crore investment committments, 1.5 lakh crore investment inquiries, 60 bn USD FDI, 26 sectors covered, 23 positions jump in World Bank's Doing Business Report (DBR), 32 places in WEF's Global Competitiveness Index (GCI),
195/2 19 places in Logistics Performance Index, 42 places in Ease of Doing Business index, schemes include Bharatmala, Sagarmala, dedicate freight corridors, industrial corridors, UDAN-RCS, Bharat Broadband Network, Digital India.
- 251 Passport Seva Kendras (PSKs) and Post Office Passport Seva kendras (POPSKs) against 77 till 2014, target of one PSK every 50 km across India.
- Unanimous election of Justice Dalveer Bhandari to ICJ forcing UK to pull out own nominee Christopher Greenwood, demonstrating India's clout in international arena.
- India Post Payments Bank: India's biggest banking outreach with 1.55 lakh post offices (2.5 times banking network) linked to IPPB system
- Philip Kotler award, Seoul Peace prize, Champion of the Earth Award, Grand Collar of the State of Palestine, Amir Abdulla Khan Award, King Abdulaziz Sash award, Amir Amanullah Khan award.
- 1900 gifts and memorabilia received by Modi auctioned and 11.7 crores added to Namami Gange fund, 1.4 c of Seoul Peace award also to Nammami Gange.
- Removal of article 370 and thereby also 35a after several decades.
- Giving citizenship to persecuted minorities in Pakistan, Bangladesh and Afghanistan through passing of CAA.
- Trust for creation of Ram Mandir underway.
- Abolishment of Haj subsidy.
- Abolishment and criminalization of instant triple talak.
- Deal with Bodo community.
- Getting Maulana Masood Azhar listed as an UN designated terrorist.
Source - https://www.reddit.com/IndiaRWResources/comments/bgkus6/200_achievements_of_modi_govt/
List more achievements in the comment section and lets make the list bigger, a big thank you to our fallen kar sevak u/Alive_Firefighter
The percentage changes are compared to the last week. Source The same website archived on February 15, 2020 Size of Foreign Exchange Reserves in the State Bank of Pakistan over the last 4 weeks:
January 17, 2020 - $11.5037 Billion USD
January 24, 2020 - $11.9152 Billion USD
January 31, 2020 - $12.2737 Billion USD
February 07, 2020 - $12.4308 Billion USD
The SBP updates data on its foreign exchange reserves every Thursday. USD/PKR Exchange Rates over the last 5 weeks (data from XE at 10:00 UTC):
January 17, 2020 - 154.53 PKUSD
January 24, 2020 - 154.54 PKUSD
January 31, 2020 - 154.46 PKUSD
February 07, 2020 - 154.41 PKUSD
February 14, 2020 - 154.17 PKUSD
I'll see how long I can continue this for.
Pakistan Inter Bank Rates . Forex.pk, Pakistan's top currency rates portal provides you upto date Inter bank rates of Pakistan. Currency exchange rates in Pakistan Inter Bank are not quite same as open market specially dollar rate. In Pakistan Banks generally charge a higher exchange rate on the currency. Dollar Rate in Pakistan. Dollar Rate in Pakistan Today - The information about Forex Exchange Rate is relatively very important especially for traders and investors but it is crucial and hard to determine. However, this page will caters you the open market forex rate, Dollar rate in Pakistan today and other currencies rates, currency exchange rates into various world currencies and much more. FOREX.com is a registered FCM and RFED with the CFTC and member of the National Futures Association (NFA # 0339826). Forex trading involves significant risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Full Disclosure. Spot Gold and Silver contracts are not subject to regulation under the U.S. Commodity Exchange Act. Get Pakistan Open Market & Inter Bank forex rates. Get forex conversion rate from PKR to GBP, USD, Euro. Find Pak rupee exchange rate in Pound & US dollars. Read forex news & articles for forex trading. Pakistan Rupee exchange rates and currency conversion. Pakistan currency (PKR). Track Rupee forex rate changes, track Rupee historical changes. Directory of best currency transfer providers, compare to exchange rates when sending money from Pakistan
CURRENCY RATES IN PAKISTAN Last updated currency rates according to the Forex Association of Pakistan on 06 Sep, 2020 07:33:41 AM are US Dollar to PKR 165.75... All Currency rate in Pakistan Today_Pakistan Currency rates today_Currency rate today open Market. Daily report of currency rates in Pakistan dollar vs Pak R... Gold Rate Today in Pakistan 18K 21K 22K 24K 05-03-2020 FBTV Markets You can get latest Gold price in Pakistan on daily basis. ... US Dollar Rate Today Forex Exchange Rate Top 11 ... Dollar New Latest Price in Pakistan 18 SEP 2019 Currency Exchange Rates Today Today dollar and all Currency Exchange Rate in Pakistan Open Market. US dol... #hotnewsstudio#currencyrates#economics Hey Viewers, We are back with our segment " Economics". In this video we will tell you guys todays OPEN MARKET RATES /...